Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hellooooo Dollar Tree!!!

So...I've bought quite a few items due to all the inspiration I have gotten this summer. I've been to our local teacher store "Jacque's," 3 different "Dollar Stores," "Michael's," "Hobby Lobby," "Card & Party Factory," "Ikea," and of course the teacher fave: "TARGET" more times than I can count.  I kept meaning to share all of my finds, but never got around to it.  I imagine I will be posting various items as they are put into place and in use during the school year.  I figured I was about done with my purchasing, UNTIL...I dropped by the Dollar Tree to pick up some beads.  You see, my team and I decided  to have students complete a version of this adorable activity on the first day of school.  I ran across the idea at  Sunny Days in Second Grade




 Yea!  I found my beads!


But I also found other teachery (new word) treasures, so I thought I'd share my finds!  Because well, they were only a DOLLAR - lol

Adorable plastic containers to finally get all my junk supplies organized!
What teacher doesn't need these? =)

They say "center sticks," but I can think of several uses for these!

Cute tubs - love these colors!
My favorite find:  Word Cards - Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs - OH, the POSSIBILITIES for L.A. activities!!!
So you see, there are many more bargains to find out there, fellow teachers.  Go shop and get inspired!  Happy weekend!

9 comments:

  1. The dollar tree is wonderful! Such great resources for teachers. I have the same tubs for my student groups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. Tree Trimming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really interesting reading.I am glad I found this and got to read it.Great job on this content.I like it. UK54

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Bitcoin Revolution App

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Web 3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Bitcoin ATM Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  7. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Bitcoin investment platform

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. Bitcoin ATM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.  writing a business plan

    ReplyDelete