Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hellooooo Dollar Tree!!!

So...I've bought quite a few items due to all the inspiration I have gotten this summer. I've been to our local teacher store "Jacque's," 3 different "Dollar Stores," "Michael's," "Hobby Lobby," "Card & Party Factory," "Ikea," and of course the teacher fave: "TARGET" more times than I can count.  I kept meaning to share all of my finds, but never got around to it.  I imagine I will be posting various items as they are put into place and in use during the school year.  I figured I was about done with my purchasing, UNTIL...I dropped by the Dollar Tree to pick up some beads.  You see, my team and I decided  to have students complete a version of this adorable activity on the first day of school.  I ran across the idea at  Sunny Days in Second Grade