Friday, July 1, 2011

Getting Started

Here I go...I have spent the 1st portion of my summer exploring, reading, and being inspired by the many cool teacher blogs I have found.  I have spent countless hours clicking on links from one to the next, checking out your classrooms, your tips, and the resources you offer to help one another.  So, I'm going to take a stab at this, although I'm not the most techy person I know - lol.  I will have to fight against it not looking "perfect" and just learn as I go.  Feel free to offer your favorite tips -- I know you have them. 
I'm not going to lie - I can't wait to get this started so I can learn and take the next step, which will be to integrate blogging into my classroom next year.  I think every opportunity I can give students to write is important.  They must begin using technology in useful ways, even as 4th graders, so they are not left behind in this ever-changing world.  I know they will be excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment