Wednesday, July 25, 2012

How We Go Home







Look what I created today ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Go Me!  I created them in PowerPoint ~ Oh, how I love Powerpoint, because it is so easy to use!!  I wish I was tech savvy enough to post it to share, but alas, I am not, so I have to hope it will be an inspiration for your own creativity.  Here is a pic of my inspiration from Run! Miss Nelson's Got The Camera :
 
Now all I need is a cute ribbon to string them all together and some labeled yellow clothespins, and we'll be set!  My font is from DJ Inkers and my adorable clipart is from Thistlegirl Designs. 

UPDATE:  Here is mine - Didn't it turn out CUTE!!! =)

 
I have also copied and cut out these adorable "Goodbye Rhymes" - a Freebie from Cara Carroll's TPT store.  After I laminate them (duh), I will put them on a ring and have a student pick one each day to say at dismissal.  Get your copies here:  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Goodbye-Rhymes



Goodbye Rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment